Friday, March 9, 2007

Turkey Hunting - It's in His Blood!!

Well...I knew it would happen sooner or later. As much as Kyle and I love to turkey hunt, I was sure that Korben would pick up on it, too. But I wasn't really expecting him to start so early (19 weeks old). ;)

Kyle came home from work yesterday with a little surprise for his lil' man. He gave Korben his first turkey call of his very own!! AND (the best...and sweetest...part) he had engraved the box call with "Custom Made for Korben Altman". Isn't that just the sweetest thing!

You know me...I HAD to take pictures of this special moment. And I also HAD to give my lil' buddy a lesson in turkey calling! In a few years I'll also give him a lesson in "how to kill two with one shot JUST LIKE MOMMY". LOL!! :D









Dear Lord, thank you so much for allowing us to know the awesome JOY of having a child. Help us to take every opportunity (even the many "family" turkey hunts to come) to teach him about You and Your love for him.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Korben Russell

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers