Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Picture Time...Just a Few New Ones

I thought I'd just share a couple of pictures with you real quick! (Can't help myself.)

Here's one of my sweet lil' man as he was just waking up at Mammy's house after sleeping all night long (as usual) in his cool crib! (Wish I was that cheerful in the morning!!)














And this one is of Korben waiting patiently in his high chair for his crazy Mama to take one more picture and then to put the camera down and FEED HIM!! HA!


















And last, but certainly not least, these two are of Korben and his friend, Elaina Grace. She's a month older than him. I think they're going to be pretty good buddies!! (Kinda like me and Elaina's Mommy!) Aren't they a cute pair!!

No comments:

Korben Russell

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers