Friday, April 20, 2007

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow!!!

That's the song that just keeps playing over and over in my head! The same song that I replayed continually in my mind while I was pregnant with my precious Korben!! There's just no way possible that we could NOT give praise to HIM for all the wonderful blessings and miracles that we've seen in our lives. All the valleys that we've gone through and all the stormy times in our lives...God was there with us, walking right by our side; and HE brought us through!! I love the Casting Crowns song "Praise You in This Storm". It just speaks right to my heart in so many ways.

We got great news on baby Ava today! They were able to take her off of the ventilator and remove that tube AND they were able to remove her chest tube also. Such great news! Blood work was done and so far all results are very positive and show that she's just doing great. What a lil' toughie!! Word is that, if she continues to do well today, Kelly and Nikki should be able to hold her and feed her tonight (for the FIRST time)!! What a blessing from above!

Kelly sent me this picture today on my cellphone. I know it's not the best quality in the world, but I just had to post a picture of the lil' angel that we've all been praying so much for here lately!!


Please continue to lift them up in prayer.

No comments:

Korben Russell

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers