Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 Years Old and Such a Big Boy!

Ok...my BABY is now 2 years old. It's still so hard to believe and yet at the same time I absolutely love it. I am enjoying him more and more with each passing day. The funny things that he is saying lately and his facial expressions are just keeping me smiling. His little personality is definitely starting to come out. I can't imagine my life without my precious lil man.

His birthday party went GREAT! The weather was absolutely beautiful so we were able to stay outside and didn't have to cram inside our tiny house. There were about 35 people present and everybody seemed to have a good time. The kiddos enjoyed wearing the cowboy hats, coloring pictures, and just playing in the yard. Oh...and the cake was DELICIOUS and looked exactly like I wanted it to!! Korben still wasn't much into opening the presents himself (meaning I still had to do all of the work while trying to keep him in one spot). He got lots of musical instruments which he's REALLY into right now (drums, maracas, tambarines, harmonica, etc.), a sit 'n spin, Backyardigans saxaphone, tricycle, train table & trains, John Deere boots, rubber boots, clothes, and a lot of other stuff. Everything was very much appreciated and he has had a blast with it all!

Here are a few pictures from our day of fun!

Me with my big birthday boy!
Korben checkin' out all the action.
The awesome cake!! Looked so cute and tasted extra yummy!
Korben about to blow out his candles. He did great! We were so proud.
Korben trying to figure out one of his presents.

No comments:

Korben Russell

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers